WELCOME TO THE NEW AXTAL WEBSITE !
With our new professional webdesign we offer you a couple of additonal features
- An updated survey of our portfolio of products and services
- Many new products from our meanwhile grown product portfolio
- The data sheets have been extended an allow a wider range of options and ordering codes
- A product search function for oscillators has been implemented. It allows the specifc search along nine different terms
- A stock list with data sheets of oscillators, which are readily available from our stock
- New Application Notes and many Technical Reports under "Technical Notes"
Please brouse through our new website and enjoy the additional features
Extended Range for Vibration Isolated Oscillators
The application range of our vibration-isolated OCXO series AXIOM200 and AXIOM210 has been extended. The frequency range covers now 50 MHz to 130 MHz.
Meet AXTAL at the ELECTRONICA trade show in Munich in November 11 to 14, 2014
As in the previous years, also in 2014 AXTALwill participate at the ELECTRONICA in Munich - the world largest Electronics show.
AXTAL IS CELEBRATING ITS 10th ANNIVERSARY !
2014 IS THE YEAR OR THE 10th ANNIVERSARY OF AXTAL. Axtal GmbH & Co. KG was officially registered in January 2004 by its owners and General Managers Bernd and Brigitte Neubig. Since then AXTAL is grown significantly from a two-person operation to a leading manufacturer of high precision and high reliability Frequency Control Products for aerospace and other demanding applications.
AXTAL IS QUALIFIED MANUFACTURER OF PRECISION OSCILLATORS FOR SPACE APPLICATIONS
AXTAL is the only German company, who is qualified as manufacturer of precision oscillators (OCXO) for Space applications.
AXTAL extends its product offering for quartz crystal units
AXTAL has decided to extend its product offerings to quartz crystal units for customer-specific applications in small and medium-sized quantities
Meet AXTAL at the ELECTRONICA trade show in Munich November 11 - 14, 2014
As in previous years, AXTAL will also be present at this year's ELECTRONICA exhibition in Munich, which is the world largest trade show on electronics.