WELCOME TO THE NEW AXTAL WEBSITE !
With our new professional webdesign we offer you a couple of additonal features
- An updated survey of our portfolio of products and services
- Many new products from our meanwhile grown product portfolio
- The data sheets have been extended an allow a wider range of options and ordering codes
- A product search function for oscillators has been implemented. It allows the specifc search along nine different terms
- A stock list with data sheets of oscillators, which are readily available from our stock
- New Application Notes and many Technical Reports under "Technical Notes"
Please brouse through our new website and enjoy the additional features
Gated SMD TCXO for ATC/ATS with 24 dBm output
Our product family of Gated Crystal Oscillators for Air Traffic Control (ATC) and Air Traffic Security (ATS) has got a new member:
The model AXGT175 is a gated (ASK modulated) temperature compensated crystal oscillator. It is available in the frequency range 950 MHz to 1532 MHz with up to +24 dBm (250 mW) output power. It is housed in a low-profile SMD package of 25.4x25.4x8.0 mm size.
ULTRA-LOW NOISE OCXO now extended to GHz frequencies
Most of AXTAL's Ultra-Low Noise (ULN) OCXO such as AXIOM75ULN are used in Microwave applications in the GHz range.
AXTAL's new OCXO series AXIOM1000 offers output frequencies in the UHF range from 0.3 GHz to 1.5 GHz.
Extended Range for Vibration Isolated Oscillators
The application range of our vibration-isolated OCXO series AXIOM200 and AXIOM210 has been extended. The frequency range covers now 50 MHz to 130 MHz.
AXTAL IS QUALIFIED MANUFACTURER OF PRECISION OSCILLATORS FOR SPACE APPLICATIONS
AXTAL is the only German company, who is qualified as manufacturer of precision oscillators (OCXO) for Space applications.
AXTAL IS CELEBRATING ITS 10th ANNIVERSARY !
2014 IS THE YEAR OR THE 10th ANNIVERSARY OF AXTAL. Axtal GmbH & Co. KG was officially registered in January 2004 by its owners and General Managers Bernd and Brigitte Neubig. Since then AXTAL is grown significantly from a two-person operation to a leading manufacturer of high precision and high reliability Frequency Control Products for aerospace and other demanding applications.