AXTAL CONTRIBUTING TO THE EFCC2015 CONGRESS
With two lectures about quartz crystal units and their reliable application given by AXTAL's Managing Director Bernd Neubig, AXTAL is contributing essentially to the forthcoming 1st European Frequency Control Congress, on 2nd/3rd November 2015 in Munich.
An interview given to the ELEKTRONIKPRAXIS magazine can be found here (in German).
WIDE VARIETY OF NEW PRODUCTS LAUNCHED
In 2015 AXTAL has widely extended its product portfolio, namely by
- extending the frequency range up to >7 GHz,
- launching world-class ultra-low phase noise OCXO
- introducing low-power/fast warm-up OCXO
- expanding its range of special frequency control modules
- intensifying its activities in Space oscillators
For details see our presentation "What's New @ AXTAL?"
ULTRA-LOW POWER / FAST WARM-UP OCXO IN DIL-8 AND DIL-14 SIZE
For portable, mobile and other OCXO applications, which require very low power consumption and/or fast warm-up time, AXTAL introduces the new AXIOM37 series.